Tuesday, April 26, 2011

So lately,






I've been working a lot with Copper, Brass, Silver Wire and all sorts of Chain. I think I am in heaven. I imagine if I died this what heaven would be like with my Mom there too. :) I'm like a kid in a candy store in my Craft Room. It is where I go to feel peace when I don't feel good, or I'm just upset or really mad about a situation. I love working with beads, wire, metal, chain, etc,...
Lately, I've been wanting to give more to the community because of how blessed I am!! I feel it's the right thing to do, GIVE BACK, PAY IT FORWARD!! Why not?? Anyhow, enough blabbering. I just wanted to posted my latest jewelry experiments..

What do you think? I'm now mixing Copper with Silver Chain, I think it looks pretty cool.. and the other Silver Necklace is also an experiment, I drilled the holes in the teardrop pendant and added the Dragonfly and Chain. I think it's interesting, not sure how it's going to go over, overall.

Anyhow, I must lay down, still not quite over the flu.
~Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment