Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Aunties Beads Continued...

Ok, so as I was saying in my last post I was approach by a gentleman by the name of Clint from Aunties Beads and basically I was asked if I was given a $15 credit, would I go online to AUNTIES BEADS and place and order and see what I think: WELL I think I LOVE AUNTIES BEADS!! Not only was I given a $15.00 credit to purchase whatever I wanted from the store, I just received my package and I literally placed the order 2 days ago. I placed the order and received emails confirming my purchase, letting me know that day my purchase was in the mail.


About my product I ordered: I order some Beadalon 49 Stand Wire and 15mm Silver Plated Acrylic Puffed rose Beads, 6 of them. On top of that when I opened the Bubble Mailer I was happily surprised to see I had been given a free gift and a really cool Tool.


Let me First tell you about the wrapping: Everything was put in a very nice Bubble Mailer, then each other item was placed in it's own plastic baggy to keep them separated. I like that!! The invoice was tucked nicely inside too.


Next, my items I ordered: I ordered Beadalon 49 Strand Wire, 30ft, very nicely packed and a great product. I was happily surprised by the beautiful quality of the Rose Beads. I can't wait to use them in a project!! They are just lovely!!


Next, my free gift and tool: I was giving a Bar and Toggle Clasp, very cute!! I was also given a Aunties Beads Tool that tells you all the Birthstones according to month, it shows you the size of a bead in millimeters,, this is very handy!! Also there is a ruler on top of the card and The Card also has Auntis Beads information to boot!!

Overall, my experience with AUNTIES BEADS, I would rate as an A+ and I will be back.
I'm adding some photos to show my new items, the wrapping and the very nice gifts I received.

No comments:

Post a Comment