Friday, July 30, 2010

Well tonight was awesome at The Chefs Market, what lovely customers I have!!. I am truly blessed!!
Also, I am excited to be starting a new market in Vallejo soon on Wednesdays.
I also, just ordered some outragously cool stuff for my display from NileCorp. Ran across it by accident. :)
I'm so happy, I just need to put some time aside to make some more jewelry. I put the majority of my Necklace and Earring Sets at Nevaeh Salon in Napa. They built some beautiful new shelfs at the front of the salon and now my jewelry is being sold there too. WOW, can you believe it?
Anyhow, I know I'm all over the place with my conversation, I apologize, I'm just stoked.

Here's some new photos of my jewelry I took with my new photo booth:

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I see all your jewelry ...They are very beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, I truly appreciate your comment :)

    ReplyDelete